Book your SAN to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to SLC Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tel Aviv Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Elan Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from San Diego Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAN to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Salt Lake City (SAN to SLC)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 132,537 passengers from SAN to SLC in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Diego, CA to Salt Lake City, UT takes about 89 minutes.
- Flight #4451, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 9 minutes average delay between flights from San Diego to Salt Lake City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Salt Lake City from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 245,247 passengers that flew from San Diego to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 80.33%.
- The shortest flight between SAN and SLC takes about 88 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, JetBlue Airways, Frontier offer flights from San Diego, CA to Salt Lake City, UT.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from San Diego to Salt Lake City.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Diego and Salt Lake City.
- 311,517 seats were available on flights from SAN to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 245,247 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to SLC that year.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from San Diego to Salt Lake City.
- The shortest flight distance between San Diego and Salt Lake City is 626 miles.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SAN to SLC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to SLC for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)