Book your SAN to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to St. Louis (SAN to STL)
- 45,552 seats were available on flights from SAN to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,549 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to STL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between San Diego and St. Louis is 1558 miles.
- The shortest flight between SAN and STL takes about 183 minutes.
- The average flight time from San Diego, CA to St. Louis, MO takes about 183 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to STL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Diego to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from San Diego to St. Louis.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Diego and St. Louis.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from San Diego, CA to St. Louis, MO.
- Flight #1220, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from San Diego to St. Louis.
- There were 38,549 passengers that flew from San Diego to St. Louis in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 38,275 passengers from SAN to STL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to St. Louis in 2009 was 81.24%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to STL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from SAN to STL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from DC and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Flagstaff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nassau Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.