to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SAN to SYR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 152 passengers from SAN to SYR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Syracuse from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Syracuse in 2009 was 96.82%.
- There were 152 passengers that flew from San Diego to Syracuse in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to SYR for Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 157 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to SYR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 157 seats were available on flights from SAN to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to SYR that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Diego to Syracuse.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from San Diego, CA to Syracuse, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Colorado Springs? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Milan you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.