Book your SAN to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SAN to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to TUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Tucson (SAN to TUS)
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to TUS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 305 passengers from SAN to TUS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Tucson from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 190 seats.
- There were 305 passengers that flew from San Diego to Tucson in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from SAN to TUS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from San Diego, CA to Tucson, AZ.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Tucson in 2009 was 63.33%.
- 691 seats were available on flights from SAN to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 305 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to TUS that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Diego to Tucson.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to TUS for US Airways is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 134 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pittsburgh Zoo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.