Book your SAN to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Diego to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SAN and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Diego Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from San Diego (SAN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Diego on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SAN to YVR Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Zurich and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Wild Animal Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from San Diego Intl. to Vancouver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SAN to YVR
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Diego to Vancouver (SAN to YVR)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Diego and Vancouver from Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- There were 21,459 passengers that flew from San Diego to Vancouver in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Diego to Vancouver in 2009 was 78.71%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SAN to YVR for Air Canada Jazz is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SAN to YVR in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Diego and Vancouver.
- Air Canada Jazz carried a total of 17,406 passengers from SAN to YVR in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Diego, CA to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada Jazz's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Air Canada Jazz, Air Canada offer flights from San Diego, CA to Vancouver, Canada.
- Air Canada Jazz operated flights from SAN to YVR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 27,832 seats were available on flights from SAN to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,459 passengers flew on all flights from SAN to YVR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)