Book your SFO to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to AUS Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to AUS
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Austin (SFO to AUS)
- 83,044 seats were available on flights from SFO to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,476 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to AUS that year.
- UNITED, JetBlue Airways, Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Austin, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to AUS in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- There were 68,476 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Austin in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Austin, TX takes about 180 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SFO and AUS takes about 179 minutes.
- Flight #1402, operated by JetBlue Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Austin.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SFO to AUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Austin in 2009 was 82.01%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Austin from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 39,197 passengers from SFO to AUS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to AUS for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, UNITED operate the shortest flights from San Francisco to Austin.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Austin is 1504 miles.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Austin.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Austin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Juan del Sur Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.