Book your SFO to PEK flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Beijing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and PEK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Capital Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to PEK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Beijing (PEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beijing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to PEK Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Capital Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to PEK
|Air China||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Beijing (SFO to PEK)
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to PEK in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Beijing, China in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to PEK for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 253 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 71,546 passengers from SFO to PEK in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Beijing.
- UNITED, Air China offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Beijing, China.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to PEK using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Beijing in 2009 was 73.37%.
- There were 130,161 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Beijing in 2009.
- 176,129 seats were available on flights from SFO to PEK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 130,161 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to PEK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Beijing from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 347 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paso Robles Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.