to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to BUF using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Buffalo from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Buffalo in 2009 was 87.58%.
- UNITED carried a total of 220 passengers from SFO to BUF in 2009.
- 408 seats were available on flights from SFO to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 357 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to BUF that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to BUF in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 357 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Buffalo in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to BUF for UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 110 seats.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Buffalo, NY.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Punta Cana? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guadalajara and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tunica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.