Book your SFO to DEN flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Denver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and DEN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Denver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to DEN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Denver (DEN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Denver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to DEN Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Denver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to DEN
|Air China||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Denver (SFO to DEN)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Denver.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Denver from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 359 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to DEN for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- UNITED carried a total of 467,930 passengers from SFO to DEN in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Denver.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to DEN in 2009 was Frontier's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Denver, CO in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier, UNITED operate the shortest flights from San Francisco to Denver.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to DEN using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 756,181 seats were available on flights from SFO to DEN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 618,406 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to DEN that year.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Denver is 967 miles.
- Flight #5, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 8 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Denver.
- The shortest flight between SFO and DEN takes about 119 minutes.
- There were 618,406 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Denver in 2009.
- UNITED, Frontier, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Denver, CO.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Denver in 2009 was 78.79%.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Denver, CO takes about 120 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.