Book your SFO to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to GDL Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to GDL
|Aeroméxico||Boeing 737 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Guadalajara (SFO to GDL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to GDL for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- 44,240 seats were available on flights from SFO to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 32,627 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to GDL that year.
- Mexicana offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Guadalajara in 2009 was 72.82%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Guadalajara.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- Mexicana carried a total of 32,627 passengers from SFO to GDL in 2009.
- There were 32,627 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Guadalajara in 2009.
- Mexicana operated flights from SFO to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Guadalajara from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cape Cod Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Traverse City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Sur MAP you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Montego Bay Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.