Book your SFO to GUM flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Guam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and GUM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to A.B. Won Pat Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to GUM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guam (GUM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to GUM Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Guam (SFO to GUM)
- Philippine Airlines carried a total of 43,714 passengers from SFO to GUM in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Guam.
- There were 43,714 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Guam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Guam from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 417 seats.
- 48,919 seats were available on flights from SFO to GUM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 43,714 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to GUM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Guam, Guam in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Guam in 2009 was 88.48%.
- Philippine Airlines offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Guam, Guam.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to GUM in 2009 was Philippine Airlines' A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Philippine Airlines operated flights from SFO to GUM using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to GUM for Philippine Airlines is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 264 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Avila Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.