Book your SFO to HKG flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Hong Kong airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and HKG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Hong Kong Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to HKG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Hong Kong (HKG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Hong Kong on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to HKG Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Hong Kong Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to HKG
|Air India Limited||Boeing 777-300ER|
|American Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|Cathay Pacific||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Cathay Pacific||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Jet Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Singapore Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Hong Kong (SFO to HKG)
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to HKG in 2009 was Singapore Airlines' B777-3 from Boeing. The B777-3 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Hong Kong in 2009 was 83.29%.
- Cathay Pacific, UNITED, Singapore Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Hong Kong, Hong Kong.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Hong Kong, Hong Kong in 2009 was Singapore Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 485,434 seats were available on flights from SFO to HKG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 409,593 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to HKG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Hong Kong from Cathay Pacific is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 378 seats.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Hong Kong.
- There were 409,593 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Hong Kong in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to HKG for Singapore Airlines is the B777-3 built by Boeing with 278 seats.
- Singapore Airlines operated flights from SFO to HKG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Cathay Pacific carried a total of 218,119 passengers from SFO to HKG in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)