Book your SFO to HNL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Honolulu airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and HNL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Honolulu Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to HNL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Honolulu (HNL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Honolulu on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to HNL Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Honolulu Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to HNL
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Hawaiian Airlines||Airbus A330-200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Honolulu (SFO to HNL)
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to HNL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- UNITED, Hawaiian Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu, HI.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Honolulu from Philippine Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 419 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Honolulu.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to HNL for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 162 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to HNL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Honolulu in 2009 was 84.75%.
- There were 530,163 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Honolulu in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Honolulu.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu, HI takes about 298 minutes.
- The shortest flight between SFO and HNL takes about 294 minutes.
- Flight #11, operated by Hawaiian Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 18 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Honolulu.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Honolulu is 2398 miles.
- 598,105 seats were available on flights from SFO to HNL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 530,163 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to HNL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Honolulu, HI in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Hawaiian Airlines, UNITED, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines operate the shortest flights from San Francisco to Honolulu.
- UNITED carried a total of 323,518 passengers from SFO to HNL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cancun Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Reno and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Carmel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Oahu Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.