Book your SFO to IAH flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and IAH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to IAH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (IAH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to IAH Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels near Foxwoods you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Anaheim today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to George Bush Intercontinental.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to IAH
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-300 pax|
|Copa Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Houston (SFO to IAH)
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 330,774 passengers from SFO to IAH in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Houston is 1635 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to IAH in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Houston in 2009 was 82.02%.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED operate the shortest flights from San Francisco to Houston.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Houston.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to IAH for Continental Airlines is the B737-5 built by Boeing with 114 seats.
- The shortest flight between SFO and IAH takes about 196 minutes.
- There were 365,561 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Houston in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Houston, TX takes about 197 minutes.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SFO to IAH using 9 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Houston from Continental Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 245 seats.
- 421,986 seats were available on flights from SFO to IAH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 365,561 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to IAH that year.
- Continental Airlines, UNITED offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Houston, TX.
- Continental Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Houston.
- Flight #1716, operated by Continental Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 3 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Houston.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)