to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Huntsville in 2009 was 96.92%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to HSV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 613 passengers from SFO to HSV in 2009.
- 630 seats were available on flights from SFO to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 613 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to HSV that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Huntsville, AL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 613 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Huntsville in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SFO to HSV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Huntsville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to HSV for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flight to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including All Inclusive Hawaii you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New York Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.