to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines operated flights from SFO to MSN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to MSN for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 198 passengers from SFO to MSN in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Madison, WI in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 304 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Madison in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Madison from Northwest Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 224 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Madison.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Madison in 2009 was 82.05%.
- Northwest Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Madison, WI.
- 364 seats were available on flights from SFO to MSN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 304 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to MSN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to MSN in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Anaheim? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guatemala and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.