Book your SFO to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to MIA
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 767-300 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|American Airlines||Boeing 767-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Miami (SFO to MIA)
- There were 199,807 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Miami in 2009.
- 217,652 seats were available on flights from SFO to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 199,807 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to MIA that year.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Miami.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Miami is 2585 miles.
- American Airlines offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Miami, FL.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to MIA for American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 187 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Miami from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 199,807 passengers from SFO to MIA in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Miami in 2009 was 91.62%.
- Flight #442, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Miami.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between SFO and MIA takes about 286 minutes.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from San Francisco to Miami.
- American Airlines operated flights from SFO to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Miami, FL takes about 286 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Hertz Orlando Airport? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lake Tahoe Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Paris Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.