Book your SFO to YUL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Montreal airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and YUL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to YUL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Montreal (YUL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Montreal on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to YUL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Montreal (SFO to YUL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to YUL for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Montreal.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Montreal from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 146 seats.
- Air Canada offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Montreal, Canada.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to YUL in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- There were 21,119 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Montreal in 2009.
- 24,814 seats were available on flights from SFO to YUL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,119 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to YUL that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from SFO to YUL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Montreal in 2009 was 80.66%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Montreal, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 21,119 passengers from SFO to YUL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Asheville? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Outer Banks and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Milwaukee Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.