Book your SFO to OKC flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Oklahoma City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and OKC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Will Rogers World with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to OKC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oklahoma City (OKC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oklahoma City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to OKC Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Will Rogers World.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to OKC
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Oklahoma City (SFO to OKC)
- American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Oklahoma City, OK.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Oklahoma City from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- There were 1,098 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Oklahoma City in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 968 passengers from SFO to OKC in 2009.
- 1,240 seats were available on flights from SFO to OKC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,098 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to OKC that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Oklahoma City in 2009 was 87.34%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to OKC for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from SFO to OKC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Oklahoma City.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Oklahoma City, OK in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to OKC in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bora Bora and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Whistler you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.