Book your SFO to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to OMA Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Omaha (SFO to OMA)
- There were 233 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Omaha in 2009.
- 259 seats were available on flights from SFO to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 233 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to OMA that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Omaha, NE in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Omaha.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Omaha in 2009 was 90.53%.
- Delta Airlines, Midwest Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Omaha, NE.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 141 passengers from SFO to OMA in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to OMA for Midwest Airlines is the B717-2 built by Boeing with 99 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SFO to OMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to OMA in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' B717-2 from Boeing. The B717-2 started flying in 1999.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Omaha from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Kissimmee? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Wendover Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.