Book your SFO to KIX flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Osaka airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and KIX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Kansai Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to KIX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Osaka (KIX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Osaka on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to KIX Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Kansai Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to KIX
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Osaka (SFO to KIX)
- 106,069 seats were available on flights from SFO to KIX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 75,936 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to KIX that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to KIX for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 255 seats.
- UNITED, Cathay Pacific offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Osaka, Japan.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Osaka in 2009 was 75.22%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Osaka from Cathay Pacific is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 378 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to KIX in 2009 was Cathay Pacific's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Osaka, Japan in 2009 was UNITED's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to KIX using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 75,936 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Osaka in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Osaka.
- UNITED carried a total of 75,573 passengers from SFO to KIX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Istanbul and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Jamaica Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.