Book your SFO to CDG flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Paris airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and CDG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Charles de Gaulle with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to CDG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Paris (CDG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Paris on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to CDG Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Charles de Gaulle.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to CDG
|Air France||Airbus A340-300|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A340-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Paris (SFO to CDG)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Paris.
- There were 109,609 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Paris in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Paris in 2009 was 91.65%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Paris, France in 2009 was Air France's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air France carried a total of 109,609 passengers from SFO to CDG in 2009.
- Air France offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Paris, France.
- 117,815 seats were available on flights from SFO to CDG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,609 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to CDG that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to CDG in 2009 was Air France's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Air France operated flights from SFO to CDG using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Paris from Air France is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 436 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to CDG for Air France is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 219 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toledo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Liberty Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.