Book your SFO to PHL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Philadelphia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and PHL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Philadelphia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to PHL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to PHL Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Philadelphia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to PHL
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Philadelphia (SFO to PHL)
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Philadelphia, PA takes about 286 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 202,624 passengers from SFO to PHL in 2009.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Philadelphia.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Philadelphia, PA in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to PHL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SFO and PHL takes about 284 minutes.
- US Airways, UNITED, American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Philadelphia, PA.
- There were 310,752 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Philadelphia in 2009.
- Flight #439, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Philadelphia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Philadelphia from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to PHL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Philadelphia is 2521 miles.
- 365,537 seats were available on flights from SFO to PHL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 310,752 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to PHL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to PHL for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED, US Airways operate the shortest flights from San Francisco to Philadelphia.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Philadelphia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Philadelphia in 2009 was 83%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.