Book your SFO to PIT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Pittsburgh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and PIT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to PIT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to PIT Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Pittsburgh Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to PIT
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Pittsburgh (SFO to PIT)
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Pittsburgh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Pittsburgh in 2009 was 81.05%.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Pittsburgh, PA takes about 253 minutes.
- There were 35,065 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Pittsburgh in 2009.
- The shortest flight between SFO and PIT takes about 253 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 21,153 passengers from SFO to PIT in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Pittsburgh, PA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to PIT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Pittsburgh is 2254 miles.
- 42,748 seats were available on flights from SFO to PIT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35,065 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to PIT that year.
- US Airways, UNITED, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Pittsburgh, PA.
- UNITED, US Airways operate the shortest flights from San Francisco to Pittsburgh.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to PIT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Pittsburgh from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to PIT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Pittsburgh.
- Flight #480, operated by UNITED, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Pittsburgh.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Curacao? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bonaire and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orient Beach St Maarten you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Block Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.