Book your SFO to PUB flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Pueblo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and PUB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Pueblo Memorial with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to PUB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Pueblo (PUB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pueblo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to PUB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Pueblo (SFO to PUB)
- UNITED, Skywest Air offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Pueblo, CO.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Pueblo.
- Skywest Air operated flights from SFO to PUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Pueblo, CO in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Pueblo in 2009 was 94.53%.
- 232 seats were available on flights from SFO to PUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to PUB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Pueblo from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to PUB in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED carried a total of 173 passengers from SFO to PUB in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to PUB for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 220 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Pueblo in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Daytona Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.