to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- UNITED, Skywest Air offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Pueblo, CO.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Pueblo.
- Skywest Air operated flights from SFO to PUB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Pueblo, CO in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Pueblo in 2009 was 94.53%.
- 232 seats were available on flights from SFO to PUB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 220 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to PUB that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Pueblo from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to PUB in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- UNITED carried a total of 173 passengers from SFO to PUB in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to PUB for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 220 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Pueblo in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Daytona Beach Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.