Book your SFO to KEF flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Reykjavik airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and KEF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Keflavik Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to KEF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Reykjavik (KEF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Reykjavik on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to KEF Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Reykjavik (SFO to KEF)
- UNITED carried a total of 349 passengers from SFO to KEF in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Reykjavik, Iceland in 2009 was UNITED's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to KEF in 2009 was Lufthansa's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- 680 seats were available on flights from SFO to KEF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 638 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to KEF that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Reykjavik from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 374 seats.
- There were 638 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Reykjavik in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Reykjavik.
- Lufthansa operated flights from SFO to KEF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED, Lufthansa offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Reykjavik, Iceland.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to KEF for Lufthansa is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 306 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Reykjavik in 2009 was 93.88%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Madrid and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bahamas Resorts you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.