to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Richmond in 2009 was 94.8%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to RIC in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Richmond.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Richmond, VA in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 543 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Richmond in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to RIC for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- UNITED, US Airways offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Richmond, VA.
- 570 seats were available on flights from SFO to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 543 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to RIC that year.
- UNITED carried a total of 419 passengers from SFO to RIC in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to RIC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Richmond from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to D.C and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Flagstaff Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Atlanta Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.