Book your SFO to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to SAT Route Map
Looking for Enterprise San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights from Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Tampa you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Antonio Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to SAT
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to San Antonio (SFO to SAT)
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SFO to SAT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to San Antonio in 2009 was 87.86%.
- 25,303 seats were available on flights from SFO to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,692 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to SAT that year.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 20,588 passengers from SFO to SAT in 2009.
- There were 21,692 passengers that flew from San Francisco to San Antonio in 2009.
- Flight #6252, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to San Antonio.
- Skywest Air, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED offer flights from San Francisco, CA to San Antonio, TX.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from San Francisco to San Antonio.
- The shortest flight between SFO and SAT takes about 177 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and San Antonio is 1482 miles.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Francisco and San Antonio.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to SAT for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 66 seats.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to San Antonio.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and San Antonio from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to San Antonio, TX takes about 177 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)