Book your SFO to SAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to San Salvador airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and SAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to El Salvador Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to SAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Salvador (SAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Salvador on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to SAL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Rapid City SD and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bethesda Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sioux Falls SD Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to El Salvador Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to SAL
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to San Salvador (SFO to SAL)
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to SAL in 2009 was TACA's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to San Salvador.
- TACA offers flights from San Francisco, CA to San Salvador, El Salvador.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to San Salvador, El Salvador in 2009 was TACA's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to SAL for TACA is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to San Salvador in 2009 was 82.19%.
- TACA carried a total of 51,698 passengers from SFO to SAL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and San Salvador from TACA is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- There were 51,698 passengers that flew from San Francisco to San Salvador in 2009.
- 63,000 seats were available on flights from SFO to SAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,698 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to SAL that year.
- TACA operated flights from SFO to SAL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)