Book your SFO to PVG flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Shanghai airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and PVG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Pudong Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to PVG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shanghai (PVG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shanghai on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to PVG Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Pudong Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to PVG
|Air China||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|US Airways||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Shanghai (SFO to PVG)
- UNITED offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Shanghai, China.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Shanghai from UNITED is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 355 seats.
- UNITED operated flights from SFO to PVG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Shanghai in 2009 was 70.62%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Shanghai.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Shanghai, China in 2009 was UNITED's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED carried a total of 83,367 passengers from SFO to PVG in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to PVG in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- 122,438 seats were available on flights from SFO to PVG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,367 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to PVG that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to PVG for UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 255 seats.
- There were 83,367 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Shanghai in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Beijing and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Lake Las Vegas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Williamsburg Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.