Book your SFO to GEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Spokane airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and GEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Spokane Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Spokane (GEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Spokane on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to GEG Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Salt Lake City? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New Orleans and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Waikiki Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Spokane Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to GEG
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Spokane (SFO to GEG)
- Skywest Air operated flights from SFO to GEG using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Spokane.
- There were 17,124 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Spokane in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to GEG in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Spokane from Alaska Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Spokane, WA in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from San Francisco to Spokane.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Spokane in 2009 was 72.39%.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 17,062 passengers from SFO to GEG in 2009.
- Flight #6337, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Spokane.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Spokane.
- The shortest flight between SFO and GEG takes about 97 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Spokane is 733 miles.
- 21,912 seats were available on flights from SFO to GEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 17,124 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to GEG that year.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Spokane, WA takes about 97 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to GEG for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air, Alaska Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Spokane, WA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)