Book your SFO to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to STL Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to STL
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to St. Louis (SFO to STL)
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from San Francisco to St. Louis.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and St. Louis from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- The shortest flight between SFO and STL takes about 195 minutes.
- American Airlines carried a total of 54,315 passengers from SFO to STL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to St. Louis in 2009 was 78.62%.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to St. Louis, MO takes about 195 minutes.
- There were 54,371 passengers that flew from San Francisco to St. Louis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and St. Louis.
- 63,187 seats were available on flights from SFO to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 54,371 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to STL that year.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and St. Louis is 1736 miles.
- American Airlines operated flights from SFO to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to St. Louis.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to STL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Flight #1276, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to St. Louis.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to STL for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to St. Louis, MO.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Los Angeles you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.