Book your SFO to SYD flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Sydney airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and SYD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Kingsford Smith Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to SYD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sydney (SYD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sydney on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to SYD Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Kingsford Smith Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to SYD
|Air New Zealand||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Sydney (SFO to SYD)
- 209,292 seats were available on flights from SFO to SYD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160,909 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to SYD that year.
- There were 160,909 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Sydney in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Sydney, Australia in 2009 was Qantas Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Qantas Airways operated flights from SFO to SYD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Sydney in 2009 was 77.32%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to SYD in 2009 was Qantas Airways' A380 from Airbus Industrie. The A380 started flying in 2008.
- UNITED carried a total of 103,989 passengers from SFO to SYD in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to SYD for Qantas Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 324 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Sydney.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Sydney from Qantas Airways is the A380 built by Airbus Industrie with 450 seats.
- UNITED, Qantas Airways offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Sydney, Australia.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Cincinnati and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Buffalo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kauai Hawaii today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.