Book your SFO to TPE flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Taipei airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and TPE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Taoyuan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to TPE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Taipei (TPE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Taipei on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to TPE Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Taoyuan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to TPE
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
|China Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|EVA Air||Boeing 777-300ER|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Taipei (SFO to TPE)
- 331,228 seats were available on flights from SFO to TPE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 264,437 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to TPE that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to TPE in 2009 was Cathay Pacific's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Taipei, Taiwan in 2009 was China Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- EVA Airways, China Airlines, Cathay Pacific, UNITED offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Taipei, Taiwan.
- There were 264,437 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Taipei in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to TPE for EVA Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 271 seats.
- EVA Airways carried a total of 139,775 passengers from SFO to TPE in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Taipei.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Taipei in 2009 was 82.84%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Taipei from China Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 396 seats.
- EVA Airways operated flights from SFO to TPE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Niagra Falls you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.