Book your SFO to TPA flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Tampa airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and TPA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Tampa Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to TPA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tampa (TPA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tampa on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to TPA Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Guyana and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mohegan Sun Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Siesta Key Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Tampa (SFO to TPA)
- There were 7 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Tampa in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to TPA for Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- Frontier offers flights from San Francisco, CA to Tampa, FL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Tampa, FL in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Tampa from Frontier is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 136 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Tampa in 2009 was 2.57%.
- 272 seats were available on flights from SFO to TPA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 7 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to TPA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to TPA in 2009 was Frontier's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Francisco to Tampa.
- Frontier operated flights from SFO to TPA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Frontier carried a total of 7 passengers from SFO to TPA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)