Book your SFO to NRT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Tokyo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and NRT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Narita Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to NRT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tokyo (NRT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tokyo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to NRT Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Narita Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to NRT
|All Nippon Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 777-300ER|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 777-300ER|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Tokyo (SFO to NRT)
- UNITED carried a total of 146,813 passengers from SFO to NRT in 2009.
- 471,947 seats were available on flights from SFO to NRT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 355,564 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to NRT that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to NRT for Northwest Airlines is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 242 seats.
- There were 355,564 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Tokyo in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Tokyo.
- UNITED, Northwest Airlines, Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, American Airlines offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Tokyo, Japan.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to NRT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Tokyo, Japan in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from SFO to NRT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Tokyo in 2009 was 74.73%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Tokyo from Northwest Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 403 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Teahupoo and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Armands Circle you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.