Book your SFO to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to YYZ Route Map
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Toronto (SFO to YYZ)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to YYZ for Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Toronto from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 173 seats.
- Air Canada, UNITED offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Toronto, Canada.
- There were 154,476 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Toronto in 2009.
- Air Canada carried a total of 130,478 passengers from SFO to YYZ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Toronto in 2009 was 83.4%.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Toronto.
- Air Canada operated flights from SFO to YYZ using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 185,819 seats were available on flights from SFO to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 154,476 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to YYZ that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Gulf Shores Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in New Mexico you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.