Book your SFO to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Francisco to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SFO and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from San Francisco Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SFO to TUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Francisco (SFO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Francisco on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SFO to TUS Route Map
Looking for Downtown Seattle Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find allegiant air and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Austin Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from San Francisco Intl. to Tucson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SFO to TUS
|Continental Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Francisco to Tucson (SFO to TUS)
- Flight #5776, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 16 minutes average delay between flights from San Francisco to Tucson.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Francisco and Tucson.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SFO to TUS for Skywest Air is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 18,906 passengers from SFO to TUS in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Francisco and Tucson from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The shortest flight between SFO and TUS takes about 97 minutes.
- Skywest Air, US Airways, UNITED offer flights from San Francisco, CA to Tucson, AZ.
- There were 19,014 passengers that flew from San Francisco to Tucson in 2009.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from San Francisco to Tucson.
- The shortest flight distance between San Francisco and Tucson is 751 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing SFO to TUS in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Francisco to Tucson in 2009 was 75.38%.
- The average flight time from San Francisco, CA to Tucson, AZ takes about 97 minutes.
- Skywest Air operates the shortest flights from San Francisco to Tucson.
- Skywest Air operated flights from SFO to TUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Francisco, CA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 23,888 seats were available on flights from SFO to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 19,014 passengers flew on all flights from SFO to TUS that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)