Book your SJD to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose del Cabo to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJD and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Cabos Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJD to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJD to ORD Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Military Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
Route information for flights from Los Cabos Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJD to ORD
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose del Cabo to Chicago (SJD to ORD)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose del Cabo to Chicago in 2009 was 74.28%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between San Jose del Cabo and Chicago.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJD to ORD for UNITED is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJD to ORD in 2009 was UNITED's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- American Airlines carried a total of 31,051 passengers from SJD to ORD in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose del Cabo and Chicago from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
- There were 37,533 passengers that flew from San Jose del Cabo to Chicago in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- UNITED operated flights from SJD to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 51,962 seats were available on flights from SJD to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 37,533 passengers flew on all flights from SJD to ORD that year.
- American Airlines, UNITED, USA 3000 offer flights from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Chicago, IL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)