Book your SJD to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose del Cabo to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJD and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Cabos Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJD to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJD to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Cabos Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJD to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|Continental Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose del Cabo to Los Angeles (SJD to LAX)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJD to LAX for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, Mexicana offer flights from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between San Jose del Cabo and Los Angeles.
- There were 182,843 passengers that flew from San Jose del Cabo to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose del Cabo and Los Angeles from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJD to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Alaska Airlines' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Alaska Airlines operated flights from SJD to LAX using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose del Cabo to Los Angeles in 2009 was 69.87%.
- 256,204 seats were available on flights from SJD to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 182,843 passengers flew on all flights from SJD to LAX that year.
- Alaska Airlines carried a total of 60,258 passengers from SJD to LAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Barcelona? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Bangkok and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Huntington Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.