Book your SJD to EWR flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose del Cabo to Newark airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJD and EWR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Cabos Intl. to Liberty Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJD to EWR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Newark (EWR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Newark on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJD to EWR Route Map
Route information for flights from Los Cabos Intl. to Liberty Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJD to EWR
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-900 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose del Cabo to Newark (SJD to EWR)
- Continental Airlines operated flights from SJD to EWR using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 21,611 passengers that flew from San Jose del Cabo to Newark in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Newark, NJ in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose del Cabo to Newark.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose del Cabo and Newark from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 21,611 passengers from SJD to EWR in 2009.
- Continental Airlines offers flights from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Newark, NJ.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJD to EWR in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- 27,033 seats were available on flights from SJD to EWR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,611 passengers flew on all flights from SJD to EWR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose del Cabo to Newark in 2009 was 76.38%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJD to EWR for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galway Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Mackinac Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.