Book your SJD to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose del Cabo to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJD and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Cabos Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJD to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJD to SLC Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ventura Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Los Cabos Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJD to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose del Cabo to Salt Lake City (SJD to SLC)
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air offer flights from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Salt Lake City, UT.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Jose del Cabo and Salt Lake City.
- 16,954 seats were available on flights from SJD to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 12,253 passengers flew on all flights from SJD to SLC that year.
- There were 12,253 passengers that flew from San Jose del Cabo to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 7,060 passengers from SJD to SLC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJD to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SJD to SLC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJD to SLC for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose del Cabo and Salt Lake City from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose del Cabo to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 74.95%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)