Book your SJD to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose del Cabo to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJD and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Los Cabos Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJD to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose del Cabo (SJD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose del Cabo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJD to SAT Route Map
Looking for Hertz San Francisco? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disneyland Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cancun Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose del Cabo to San Antonio (SJD to SAT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose del Cabo to San Antonio in 2009 was 72.92%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Jose del Cabo and San Antonio.
- American Airlines carried a total of 175 passengers from SJD to SAT in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJD to SAT for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose del Cabo and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJD to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 325 passengers that flew from San Jose del Cabo to San Antonio in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SJD to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 440 seats were available on flights from SJD to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 325 passengers flew on all flights from SJD to SAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from San Jose del Cabo, Mexico to San Antonio, TX.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)