Book your SJO to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJO and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJO to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJO to ATL Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bonaire and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Andres Colombia you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Juan Santamaria Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJO to ATL
|Alitalia||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Atlanta (SJO to ATL)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, Costa Rica to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Atlanta.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJO to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- 120,069 seats were available on flights from SJO to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 100,032 passengers flew on all flights from SJO to ATL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJO to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- There were 100,032 passengers that flew from San Jose to Atlanta in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Atlanta in 2009 was 82.19%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SJO to ATL using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 100,032 passengers from SJO to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from San Jose, Costa Rica to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)