to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Dallas in 2009 was 68.75%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Air Canada carried a total of 44 passengers from SJC to DAL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to DAL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from SJC to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Dallas from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to DAL in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 44 passengers that flew from San Jose to Dallas in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from San Jose, CA to Dallas, TX.
- 64 seats were available on flights from SJC to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 44 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to DAL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Atlanta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.