Book your SJC to YEG flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Edmonton airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and YEG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Edmonton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to YEG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Edmonton (YEG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Edmonton on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to YEG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Edmonton (SJC to YEG)
- Air Greenland operated flights from SJC to YEG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to YEG in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- 173 seats were available on flights from SJC to YEG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 47 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to YEG that year.
- Air Greenland offers flights from San Jose, CA to Edmonton, Canada.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Edmonton from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Edmonton in 2009 was 27.17%.
- There were 47 passengers that flew from San Jose to Edmonton in 2009.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 47 passengers from SJC to YEG in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Edmonton.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to YEG for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Edmonton, Canada in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Sacramento? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Puerto Penasco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.