Book your SJC to EUG flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Eugene airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and EUG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Mahlon Sweet Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to EUG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Eugene (EUG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Eugene on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to EUG Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Eugene (SJC to EUG)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to EUG for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between San Jose and Eugene.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to EUG in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- There were 276 passengers that flew from San Jose to Eugene in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways offer flights from San Jose, CA to Eugene, OR.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from SJC to EUG in 2009.
- 310 seats were available on flights from SJC to EUG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 276 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to EUG that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Eugene from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Eugene in 2009 was 88.92%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SJC to EUG using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Eugene, OR in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Panama Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.