Book your SJC to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to GDL Route Map
Looking for Reno Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including El Paso Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Maldives Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJC to GDL
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 737 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Guadalajara (SJC to GDL)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Guadalajara from Mexicana is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Mexicana carried a total of 38,821 passengers from SJC to GDL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Guadalajara.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to GDL for Mexicana is the A318 built by Airbus Industrie with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to GDL in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- There were 38,821 passengers that flew from San Jose to Guadalajara in 2009.
- 54,900 seats were available on flights from SJC to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 38,821 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to GDL that year.
- Mexicana operated flights from SJC to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was Mexicana's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Mexicana offers flights from San Jose, CA to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Guadalajara in 2009 was 67.99%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)