to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Huntsville from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to HSV for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from San Jose to Huntsville.
- 184 seats were available on flights from SJC to HSV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 144 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to HSV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to HSV in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SJC to HSV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Huntsville, AL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Huntsville in 2009 was 78.26%.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from San Jose, CA to Huntsville, AL.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 144 passengers from SJC to HSV in 2009.
- There were 144 passengers that flew from San Jose to Huntsville in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheapest Flights to Hawaii and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel New Orleans you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.