Book your SJC to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute San Jose to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SJC and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SJC to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from San Jose (SJC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Jose on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SJC to LAX Route Map
Route information for flights from Norman Y. Mineta San Jose Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SJC to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Embraer RJ140|
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ140|
|Delta Air Lines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from San Jose to Los Angeles (SJC to LAX)
- The newest aircraft servicing SJC to LAX in 2009 was Mexicana's A318 from Airbus Industrie. The A318 started flying in 2003.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from San Jose to Los Angeles in 2009 was 75.81%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SJC to LAX for Skywest Air is the EMB-120 built by Embraer with 30 seats.
- American Eagle carried a total of 80,431 passengers from SJC to LAX in 2009.
- 161,598 seats were available on flights from SJC to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 135,877 passengers flew on all flights from SJC to LAX that year.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, UNITED operate the shortest flights from San Jose to Los Angeles.
- Flight #3173, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from San Jose to Los Angeles.
- Skywest Air operated flights from SJC to LAX using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between San Jose and Los Angeles from UNITED is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 244 seats.
- UNITED offers the shortest flight times from San Jose to Los Angeles.
- American Eagle, Skywest Air, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Greenland, Alaska Airlines, Horizon Air, Mexicana, Air Canada, UNITED, American Airlines offer flights from San Jose, CA to Los Angeles, CA.
- There were 135,877 passengers that flew from San Jose to Los Angeles in 2009.
- The average flight time from San Jose, CA to Los Angeles, CA takes about 51 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from San Jose, CA to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between SJC and LAX takes about 49 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between San Jose and Los Angeles is 308 miles.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between San Jose and Los Angeles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to London England and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Austin you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Visit Myrtle Beach today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.